Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Mamatography: Week 5 1/25-1/31

This is the fifth week of the year long Mamatography challenge put on by Luschka of diary of a first child.  I have a confession.  I'm doing terribly with this challenge!  I need to challenge myself to do a better job with this project next week...


This is the peanut searching for the perfect rock.  This is a big decision, and we are here for at least a half hour.  This chicky loves rocks!

This a dragon puppet I made with the last roommate I had before I moved in with the mister.  She sent me this picture.  Aaahhh, memories!  

Peanut and Bubbie walking to the car.  I think there was promise of a rock in her car.  Have I mentioned we love rocks?!

It was really foggy.  It's not normal in this area.  I thought it warranted a picture.

Peanut coloring with her crayons she got for Christmas.  I just love her hair in this picture...and her shirt.  I got this shirt when I was pregnant.  I loved it so much I said I'd put it on a boy or girl.  

Mister being so cute.  Making sure blankie stays safe on the playground.  

Its hard to tell, but this is peanut taking a nap on bubbie's bed.  She is being guarded by her cats, Goose and Maverick. 


4 comments:

  1. I totally relate to the rock love, or at least my almost two year old does ;) I'll confess to missing a day or two of photo taking as well, but it's what you *do* capture that counts, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yes, the world famous "Rock"! hehe It must be a toddler thing, because our Prince loves them as well. Thanks for sharing your world with us via Mamatography this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A budding artist in the making

    (Commenting via Mamatography - Week 4 link up)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What IS the thing with rocks? Ameli can spend HOURS playing with rocks! Cheap toys, for sure!
    And as Melissa says - its the days we DO capture that count!

    ReplyDelete