Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Patience is a virtue I do not posses.

Mister and I really were trying hard to conceive this month. I have really been feeling pregnant. For a week or so my breasts were very tender when peanut was nursing. Then that stopped. My nose has been very keen in the past week or so. I've been a bit emotional. Tiny bits of nausea, and heart burn.

My cycles has been approximately 30 days. My period is due to arrive this Sunday. I want to know NOW. So, I take the babies and walk to the store just to look at the tests. I see one on sale that says early results! 6 days before missed cycle. I buy it. I take the babies to the park, and all the while I just want to go home and pee on the stick. Finally it's time to go home and I really have to pee. This is good.

We get home. I pee on said stick. I replace cap. I lay stick down. I wait. I look.

I get disappointed. I might still be pregnant, but it's unlikely. This is only the second month of TTC, but it was so easy with peanut. My SIL, a friend of mine, and I all had babies less than a year apart. All girls. Peanut is the oldest. Both the other moms are pregnant again. I guess this time it will be in reverse order. (the last of us to give birth, was the first pregnant)
Honestly, I feel jealous. I want to be pregnant, too! I LOVED being pregnant, and am really looking forward to it in a whole new way. I know so much more, am so much better informed.

So many things are running through my head. Am I going to be able to get pregnant? Does this have something to do with the mirena I had for a year? But on the other hand, it's only been a couple months. It will happen when the time is right. I should just continue to work on myself. My health, my family, hammering away at our debt.

And I can always retest on Sunday or Monday.

Care to share you story of fertility woes. no matter how big or small...it's always nice yo know you aren't alone, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment