Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Mamatography: Week 4 1/18-1/24

So, here we are at week four of Luschka from Diary of a First Child's Mamatography challenge.  I've been having kind of a rough few days.  So I'm just going to post the pictures with a little caption.  I did take a picture everyday, but I don't remember which one if from what day.  You can take a look at the post from last week here.  I didn't link up last week...

Here goes...


This is Seitan Piccata with Olives and Green Beans from Veganomicon.  We aren't real vegans, but I cook mainly vegetarian with lots of vegan stuff too.  This is one of my favorite meals...

This is the peanut helping sweep the kitchen floor.  She loves to help clean.  She didn't get this trait from either of her parents.

This is the peanut's blankie, and the little boss' bear.  We don't leave home without them.

Got this at Costco on Friday!  It's SOOOO much easier to juice that "adult" kale.  Planning to also make some "chips" out of it too.

These are the first eggplants I ever cooked.  I made Tomato and Roasted Eggplant Stew with Chickpeas another super meal from Veganomicon.  I started the stew on Sunday and finished it on Monday night.  Here is the finished product.


 This was on Saturday.  We had to go to babies r us to get her a new booster seat.  Its plastic.  Not crunchy at all.  I guess I should have looked into a greener alternative.  That would have kept me out of hell babies r us.  This is some little tricycle she found.

She was helping me cook.

Mamatography 2012

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm - so much yummy food! I love Seitan.
    Hah - I say exactly the same thing about my little one who loves to clean ('didn't get it from us' - hahah).

    Thanks for sharing!
    Gauri

    ReplyDelete