Sunday, July 31, 2011

Menu Planning Monday

We eat vegetarian/veganish at home.  I have a good group of recipes to pull from.  I choose my weekly recipes based on what I got in my CSA box.  I think a realistic way for me to be posting regularly would be to start with my passion for food and cooking.  For now I'll post dinners, with the intention of posting after dinner each night with pictures and highlights.

Week of August 1st through August 7th.

Monday-Seitan Piccata
From Veganomicon

Tuesday-Olive, Tomato, and Millet-Stuffed Zucchini
From Vegan with a Vengance

Wednesday-Falafel with tahini dressing
From VWAV
Tenacious Tabouli From How it all Vegan

Thursday-Quinoa Puttanesca
From The PPK (never made this before)

Friday-Mushroom Barley Stew
From How it all Vegan

Saturday-Sweet Polenta Pie
From HIAV

Sunday-We have dinner at my grandparents house EVERY Sunday.  Family dinner night and we love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment